Friday, December 27, 2013

Love is...


“Love is like the end of the world. Suddenly you realize that you have past your Fail-safe Point and no further go code is needed before delivering your ordnance.” – Vincent Blackwood 


I’ll Make Some Lucky Woman A Good Wife
“Trust me; Vincent is a bigger lesbian than me!!!” Thank you Nicole Jeppsen, when you or Jill Sobule tell me I'm a total lezbo, you are both right. It really makes me glow. Seriously. Reading that on Christmas day is the best gift this chick with a dick could ever get.

I think being a lesbian is a privilege. It means being loving, honest and lacking in any bullshit. It is a state of mind that I really do strive to uphold in all my dealings with people and attempts at art. It is like being a Beat poet or a hippy. If I am uncertain about the honest way to live my life, I don’t ask myself, “What would Jesus do?” I ask myself “What would Jill do...what would Nicole do?” I then know how to treat someone with love and respect -- and not give into hate and fear.
When I hear that clerks in Utah are refusing to issue a marriage license to someone because they are gay, I know who is going to hell.

Origin:
Jill, Kerry and Nicole have all told me I am a lesbian. I am honored. I posted it on Nicole’s Facebook page but only her friends could see it so I posted it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment